2018 at Tosa Pediatrics!
Happy New Year…
to all of our wonderful families! We want to make you aware of some new and exciting changes in 2018 here at Tosa Pediatrics!
New team member…
With Dr. Fred Timm’s retirement, we are excited to announce a new addition to our staff!
Kim Block, APNP, will be joining us in February as Tosa Pediatrics’ FIRST Nurse Practitioner! We are looking forward to her joining our team, making your access to our care more efficient and timely but with the same personal touch we hope you have come to love as much as we love providing it!
New billing service…
We are excited to be partnering with Lakefront Billing Service, a local independently owned (like us!) medical billing company with over 30 years of experience in the Milwaukee area. We are looking forward to a more streamlined and less confusing approach to our billing services. While these services will no longer be on site here a Tosa Pediatrics, they are only a local phone call away and will be sure to handle all of your billing needs!
New scheduling software…
Along with Lakefront Billing Service comes new scheduling software! Once it is up and running, we hope to explore its full functionality including as a priority, appointment reminders sent to your cell phone. Stay tuned!
- Fluoride varnish – in accordance with AAP recommendations, we will begin treating all those cute new teeth until regular dental visits are established (p.s. this is covered by your insurance!).
- New hearing screening - also in accordance with new AAP recommendations, we will be adding new, more accurate and expanded hearing screenings.
- NAAT testing – we have already added new state-of-the-art “Nucleic Acid Amplification Testing”, the most accurate rapid tests for “strep throat”, RSV, influenza, and more to come.
- ECG - we will be purchasing an ECG machine to help us better evaluate patients with concerns such as irregular heat beats and dizzy spells and partner with a local pediatric cardiologist for timely expert input.
- Dietician services – to assist families in evaluating diets and creating healthier options.
- Psychiatric care - we will implement improvements in how we provide psychiatric care.
Thank you …
for the trust you place in all of us here at Tosa Pediatrics! We truly enjoy caring for your families in the community our own families call home!
Best wishes for a happy and HEALTHY 2018!