Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Testing at Tosa Pediatrics: Testing at our office is by appointment only during our normal clinic hours, Monday-Friday 9-5 and Saturday 8-10. Tests can be scheduled as a nurse only/swab only visit or with one of our medical providers. Our test is a PCR test that requires both a nasopharyngeal (back of the nose) and oropharyngeal (back of throat) swab.
Testing forms below can be completed and printed prior to your visit:
COVID testing procedures (non Tosa Pediatric students)
Updated Guidance on Quarantine for individuals exposed to COVID-19 (CDC, 12/4/2020).
Wisconsin Department of Public Health Guidelines:
- Should I be tested? Please get tested if you have symptoms, were in close contact with someone who is positive (see close contact below), or were instruced by public health to be tested
- What should I do after I have been tested? Please assume that you are positive until your test comes back negative. Currently, we are seeing results in 1-3 days. Our goal, is to get fast results for those who need clearance to return to school.
- Where can I get tested? The locations, hours of operation, qualifications, and results are ever changing.
- Can my child go to school? (Wauwatosa School District)
COVID vaccine information
Antibody testing at Tosa Pediatrics
Return To School Decision (July 30, 2020)
AAP guidelines for schools re-opening (June 25, 2020)
WI Department of Education guidelines for schools re-opening (June 28, 2020)