Until further notice, the following safety measures are in place:
1. Our front door is locked and our waiting room is closed. Therefore when you arrive for you appointment, call our front desk at 414 774-9200 to inform them you have arrived. A provider will then call you and meet you at the front door when your specific room is ready.
2. We ask that everyone over the age of 2 years wear a mask if possible. If you do not have your own mask, we will provide one for you. Some are reusable and we ask that you return them upon exiting the building.
3. We ask that patients be accompanied by one (1) healthy caregiver only. Siblings not present for an appointment should remain at home or supervised in their car. ***exceptions are made for family members who are receiving an influenza vaccine***
4. If a patient has a “well visit” scheduled but ALSO has symptoms of an illness (fever, chills, cough, congestion or runny nose, headache, sore throat, shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, muschle aches loss of taste or smell), please let us know in advance. We MAY need to reschedule the appointment for a later time or date.
5. If a caregiver or patient has been exposed to someone confirmed positive for COVID-19, contact us for further instructions as soon as possible.
6. To limit traffic in the office, please call for all scheduling needs.
7. We continue to encourage the use of telehealth options.