Tosa Pediatrics is committed to providing our patients and families with the best care when you need it and as safely as possible.
The following safety precautions are in place:
1. Exam rooms are fully cleaned and disinfected between each patient. Areas such as waiting rooms, lobbies and high touch surfaces are cleaned frequently including doorknobs and armrests.
2. We have made special arrangements to support social distancing in our lobby. The waiting room furniture has been rearranged to create more space between patients. You will see markers on the floor to show patients where to stand for check-in and scheduling appointments.
Patients always have the option to call upon arrival and wait inside their vehicle until their room is ready.
Note: We ask that patients who have symptoms of an illness wait in their vehicle.
3. Hand sanitizer is available upon entering the building and in each exam room for your use.
4. We ask that everyone over the age of 2 years wear a mask if possible. If you do not have your own mask, we will provide one for you. Some are reusable and we ask that you return them upon exiting the building.
5. If a patient has a “well visit” scheduled but ALSO has symptoms of an illness (fever, chills, cough, congestion or runny nose, headache, sore throat, shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, muscle aches loss of taste or smell), please let us know in advance. We MAY need to reschedule the appointment for a later time or date.
6. If a caregiver or patient has been exposed to someone confirmed positive for COVID-19, contact us for further instructions as soon as possible.
7. We continue to encourage the use of telehealth options.